This site will offer you a test if you have symptoms of COVID-19 and belong to one of these groups:
- Pregnant individuals
- BC Children’s and BC Women’s patients requiring testing as part of clinical care
- Children 5 years and under
- Healthcare workers
For the COVID-19 Collection Centre on site, please visit the building Entrance 17, closest to Oak St. Please see the map for more details. The site is open Monday to Friday 7 am-2 pm.
Others, who may be eligible for a test, are asked to visit a nearby test site, such as St. Vincent’s testing site.
- Return home until you feel well enough to resume your regular activities.
- Review the information on how to self-monitor and self-isolate.
- If your symptoms worsen, and you experience symptoms such as difficulty breathing or chest pain, seek medical care.
If you’re unsure whether you’re eligible, complete the B.C. COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool via this link: bc.thrive.health/covid19/en
We do not provide testing for people requiring proof of a negative test for travel, recreational or employment purposes. Click here for a list of private pay clinics in our region.