Your doctor, midwife, or the emergency department can refer you to EPAC once a concern has been identified.
Patients may also self–refer by calling 604-875-3137 weekdays 8:00am-4:00pm (please do not walk-in without an appointment). After hours, patients may leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
Note: ultrasound is not required prior to referral as this service is provided in the clinic
- Women between 6 weeks and 12 weeks+6 days gestational age
- Women who are cramping or bleeding and have a positive pregnancy test
- Women with a confirmed non-viable pregnancy less than 12 weeks 6 days size on ultrasound
- Women with a confirmed ectopic pregnancy in a PREVIOUS pregnancy
- Women with heavy bleeding
- Severe abdominal pain
- Suspected/confirmed ectopic pregnancy
*These patients should be referred to their local emergency department.