Your healthcare provider, or the emergency department can refer you using our
online referral form once a concern has been identified.
OR you can contact us directly for an appointment at 604-875-3137 during clinic hours.
We try to contact patients within 2 business days of receiving your referral to arrange an appointment. Please do not walk in without an appointment. If you call after hours, please leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
If your pregnancy is between 6 and 12 weeks gestation and
- You experience cramping or bleeding or
- You had a confirmed ectopic pregnancy in the past
OR If you had an ultrasound which showed
- A pregnancy demise of less than 13 weeks
- Pregnancy of unknown viability
- Pregnancy of unknown location
If you are pregnant and have any of the following
- Heavy bleeding
- Severe abdominal pain
- Suspected or confirmed ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside of the uterus).
If you experience any of these - go to your local emergency department.