To make a referral, please fax the referral form and all patient information including blood type, hCG levels, and ultrasound report (if available) to 604-875-3136.
Patients may self–refer by calling 604-875-2592 weekdays 8:00am-4:00pm. After hours, patients may leave a message and the nurse will return the call as soon as possible.
Patient whose pregnancy is between 6 and 12 weeks gestation and
- Who experiences cramping or bleeding or
- Had a confirmed ectopic pregnancy in the past
OR if the patient had an ultrasound which showed
- A pregnancy demise of less than 13 weeks
- Pregnancy of unknown viability
- Pregnancy of unknown location