Women are seen both as an inpatient or outpatient.
You may benefit from a BCW Physiotherapy assessment if you:
- have neck, back, pelvic, groin or hip pain
- leak urine, gas or stool
- have a wide gap or bulging abdominal muscles
- feel pressure or bulging in your vagina or rectum
- have pain, numbness or tingling in your hands or wrists
- have questions about safe activity and exercise while pregnant or postpartum
If you are pregnant and have physical concerns please call and book an individual telephone, virtual or in person appointment.
If you have delivered within the past 6 weeks please call and book an individual telephone, virtual or in person appointment.