Women are seen both as an inpatient or outpatient.
You may benefit from a BCW Physiotherapy assessment if you:
- have neck, back, pelvic, groin or hip pain
- leak urine, gas or stool
- have a wide gap or bulging abdominal muscles
- feel pressure or bulging in your vagina or rectum
- have pain, numbness or tingling in your hands or wrists
- have questions about safe activity and exercise while pregnant or postpartum
If you are pregnant and have physical concerns please call to book an individual appointment.
If you have delivered attend the Postpartum Physiotherapy Class for general education and information within the first six weeks after delivery.