Women are seen both as an inpatient or outpatient.
You may benefit from a BCW Physiotherapy assessment if you:
- have neck, back, pelvic, groin or hip pain
- leak urine, gas or stool
- have a wide gap or bulging abdominal muscles
- feel pressure or bulging in your vagina or rectum
- have pain, numbness or tingling in your hands or wrists
- have questions about safe activity and exercise while pregnant or postpartum
- are having mobility issues
If you are pregnant and have physical concerns please call and book an individual appointment.
If you have delivered within the past 6 weeks call and book an individual appointment. If it is past 6 weeks we encourage you to find a physio in the community using www.bcphysio.org
Note: there will be no internal pelvic floor exams during these appointments.