Our goal is to provide comprehensive, specialized care for those who we believe would benefit the most from our gynecological expertise and from our interdisciplinary approach to chronic pelvic pain.
We are able to provide services for patients with:
- advanced endometriosis (ovarian endometrioma, deep endometriosis, extra-pelvic endometriosis);
- persistent pelvic pain who are unresponsive to first line management. Patients must have been assessed by a gynecologist in the last 3 years and a consult letter must be included with the referral.
We are unable to provide services for the following patients:
- Age >16 or >55 years
- Vestibulitis/vulvodynia/introital dyspareunia only
- Urology-gynecology (mesh, tape complications, prolapse)
- Unstable or untreated psychiatric issues
- Currently pregnant/postpartum <6 months
- Myofascial/back pain only
- Neuropathic pain only
- Untreated/ongoing substance abuse/addiction
- Lives outside of British Columbia