Live Streaming and view-on-demand recordings of lectures and presentations
BC Children's and BC Women's Media Production and Services provides webcasting services to record or broadcast your event or presentation for viewing via the internet. Using their own computers your audience will be able to:
- View live streaming webcasts of events
- View pre-recorded events on demand
- Receive video, audio and presentation visuals (i.e. PowerPoint presentation) through one user-friendly player
- Download attachments
- Submit questions via email
- Respond to live polling and more
For all other types of webcasting support (ie., WebEx, GoToMeeting or Adobe Connect, etc.) please contact your technical support service provider.
To request a webcast, please fill out our online form here.
|1/2 day (<5 hours) or evening event||$400.00||$800.00|
All pricing includes: one technician, video recording equipment, recording, uploading and hosting of content on PHSA servers. Viewship reports available upon request.