||Home > Quick Links
Information about having your baby at BC Women's or visiting patients:
- Health Topics contains information about women's most common health issues. Has information about having a baby, getting pregnant, your body, sexual health or browse the A-Z health topics.
- Get your Family Information Package for all you need to know about having your baby at BC Women's.
- Register for a prenatal class and take a virtual prenatal tour of BC Women's.
- Please see the Bright Start Bundle page for more accommodation options for your at the hospital.
- Visting the hospital? Learn about visiting hours and more.
- Also, check For Families for information about parking, travel, accommodation, maps and directions (including hospital addresses). And, our Social Work department proivdes services to patients and families including crisis intervention, individual/group counselling and more.
- BC Newborn Screening Program: uses a simple blood test to identify babies who may have one of a number of treatable disorders.
- Looking to pick up something for a patient or yourself? Visit our gift and thrift shops.
- Are you looking for information from your medical file? Print the Release of Information form and fax it in. You can also call 875-2000 local 2915 or e-mail email@example.com with your request. Please note that due to the volume of requests, processing can take more than four weeks.
General information about BC Women's: