||Home > Services > Health Services > Reproductive Mental Health
Reproductive Mental Health
The BC Reproductive Mental Health Program helps women and their families dealing with emotional difficulties related to pregnancy, perinatal depression, infertility, pregnancy loss, premenstrual disorder, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, menopause and perimenopause.
The BC Reproductive Mental Health Program is managed by BC Mental Health & Addiction Services and is located at BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre.
Please visit the BC Mental Health & Addiction Services website for details of the program, such as services offered, resources available and more.
- Contact and referral information
- Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m
- Phone: 604-875-2025
- After Hours or Emergencies: Please contact your family physician or go to the Emergency at your nearest hospital. In case of emergency, please call 911.
- Help Lines:
- SAFER (Suicide Attempt Follow-up Education & Research) - Suicide Attempt Counselling Service (604-675-3985). Offers counselling for individuals with suicide risk and supports family/friends concerned about their loved ones.
- The Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention Centre of BC 24 Hour Crisis Line: 604-872-3311. Toll free province-wide emergency line: 1-800-suicide or 1-800-784-2433.
Updated on: December 8, 2011