Use this section to find information about this exciting time in your life:
- After birth: what happens at BC Women's immediately after the birth of your baby
- Your baby: what you need to know about your new baby
- Child safety: learn how to protect your child from preventable injuries
BC Women's Hospital & Health Centre
- is one of Canada's busiest maternity hospitals, with more than 7, 000 deliveries a year
- is devoted primarily to the health of women, newborns and families,
- is the only facility of its kind in the province that provides a combination of primary, secondary and tertiary services.
- is the largest tertiary care hospital in Canada to be designated Baby-Friendly.
View a full list of our services and those of our partner organization, BC Children's Hospital. Updated on: January 18, 2011